1091 Rollingwood Dr,
Claremont, NC 28610
- 3 Beds
- 2,476 sqft
Est. Value* : $235,900
- 3 Beds
1091 Rollingwood Dr is a single family home in Claremont, NC. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,476 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $235,900. Frequently asked questions about 1091 Rollingwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1091 Rollingwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,539 residents, which has increased by 9.8% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1091 Rollingwood Dr has a median household income of $49,960 and spends about $43,018 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1091 Rollingwood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1091 Rollingwood Dr include Balls Creek Elementary, and Bandys High. The average SAT score for this area is about 991 (493 for Math and 498 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 1091 Rollingwood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1091 Rollingwood Dr is about 34.9 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 69.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1091 Rollingwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4004 Englewood Street,
$174,300 House For Sale
1636 Zebulon Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
4951 Elmore Drive,
$157,000 House For Sale
3033 E NC 10 Highway,
$174,899 House For Sale
4455 W Bandys Cross Road,
$744,900 House For Sale
3828 Caldwell Road,
$174,900 House For Sale
3850 Caldwell Road,
$185,000 House For Sale
1804 Buffalo Shoals Road,
$300,000 House For Sale
2740 Judea Drive,
$280,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Balls Creek Elementary||PK-6||693||40||17.2||2.81 mi|
|Bandys High||9-12||886||50||17.6||2.58 mi|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||411||14||29.3||9.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.