1108 Ridgecrest Rd,
Johnson City, TN 37604
- 1,537 sqft
Est. Value* : $191,200
- 1,537 sqft
1108 Ridgecrest Rd is a single family home in Johnson City, TN. This home was built in 1970 and includes two bathrooms and 1,537 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $191,200. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Ridgecrest Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Ridgecrest Rd is located in a community that is home to 34,567 residents, which has increased by 16.3% since 2000. 63.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Ridgecrest Rd has a median household income of $45,081 and spends about $39,796 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Ridgecrest Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Ridgecrest Rd include Indian Trail Intermediate School, and South Side Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1138 (574 for Math and 564 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.1% of the residents near 1108 Ridgecrest Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Ridgecrest Rd is about 36.7 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Ridgecrest Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
510 University Parkway,
$55,000 For Sale
414 West Highland Road,
$75,000 For Sale
412 West Highland Road,
$89,000 For Sale
4 White Oak Ct Court,
$160,000 For Sale
1103 Claiborne Street,
$22,900 For Sale
209 West Fairview Avenue,
$121,500 For Sale
706 Antioch Road,
$54,900 For Sale
607 East Pine Street,
$69,900 For Sale
216 E. Myrtle Ave. Ave.,
$117,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Indian Trail Intermediate School||5-6||1,239||70.4||17.5||5.95 mi|
|Liberty Bell Middle School||7-8||1,149||59.2||19.4||2.25 mi|
|South Side Elementary||PK-4||370||26.1||14.1||1.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.