1108 S Sequoyah Dr,
Friendsville, TN 37737
- 4,360 sqft
Est. Value* : $341,000
- 4,360 sqft
1108 S Sequoyah Dr is a single family home in Friendsville, TN. This home was built in 1987 and includes four bathrooms and 4,360 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $341,000. Frequently asked questions about 1108 S Sequoyah Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 S Sequoyah Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,886 residents, which has increased by 28.9% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 S Sequoyah Dr has a median household income of $48,019 and spends about $41,682 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 S Sequoyah Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 S Sequoyah Dr include Friendsville Elementary, Union Grove Middle School, and William Blount High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 1108 S Sequoyah Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 S Sequoyah Dr is about 36.7 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 S Sequoyah Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
953 Frontier Circle,
$184,900 For Sale
103 Lake Ct,
$109,900 For Sale
3108 Great Wood Way,
$649,900 For Sale
330 Conkinnon Drive,
$639,500 For Sale
369 Academy Drive,
$139,900 For Sale
2627 Garnett Woods Way,
$1,825,000 For Sale
575 Conkinnon Drive,
$1,325,000 For Sale
347 Roseland Lane,
$379,000 For Sale
1891 Hidden Deer Lane,
$337,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Friendsville Elementary||PK-5||227||14||16.2||2.39 mi|
|Union Grove Middle School||5-12||641||39||16.4||5.76 mi|
|William Blount High School||9-12||1,818||100||18.1||7.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.