1109 Bagley Dr,
Fayetteville, TN 37334
- 1,593 sqft
Est. Value* : $112,000
- 1,593 sqft
1109 Bagley Dr is a single family home in Fayetteville, TN. This home was built in 1961 and includes one bathrooms and 1,593 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $112,000. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Bagley Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Bagley Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,693 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Bagley Dr has a median household income of $38,506 and spends about $36,305 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Bagley Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Bagley Dr include Fayetteville High School, Fayetteville Middle School, and Ralph Askins School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1248 (595 for Math and 653 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 1109 Bagley Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Bagley Dr is about 36.0 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Bagley Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 4th Avenue,
$24,000 For Sale
7 Deer Trace Road,
$329,900 For Sale
39 Diemer Road,
$269,900 For Sale
90 Ables Road,
$149,900 For Sale
196 Old Camargo Rd,
$199,900 For Sale
211 Prospect Road,
$150,000 For Sale
7 Trotwood Dr.,
$125,000 For Sale
240 Red Hill Rd,
$85,000 For Sale
23 Ivy Drive,
$449,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fayetteville High School||9-12||339||23.5||14.4||1.42 mi|
|Fayetteville Middle School||5-8||443||28||15.8||1.41 mi|
|Ralph Askins School||PK-4||723||43||16.8||0.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.