380 County Road 322,
Florence, AL 35634
- 2,564 sqft
Est. Value* : $234,000
- 2,564 sqft
380 County Road 322 is a single family home in Florence, AL. This home was built in 1955 and includes 2,564 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 11/7/2018, this property sold for $288,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $234,000. Frequently asked questions about 380 County Road 322 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 380 County Road 322 is located in a community that is home to 10,998 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 380 County Road 322 has a median household income of $55,398 and spends about $45,897 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 380 County Road 322 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 380 County Road 322 include Kilby Laboratory School, and Rogers High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 380 County Road 322 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 380 County Road 322 is about 37.8 degrees in January and 77.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 380 County Road 322 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
47 Sylvan Springs Dr,
$329,950 For Sale
245 Richards Cr,
$299,000 For Sale
1101 CR 316,
$484,900 For Sale
300 CR 122,
$529,500 For Sale
320 Poplar Springs Dr,
$429,950 For Sale
623 CR 332,
$409,900 For Sale
274 CR 406,
$235,000 For Sale
1836 CR 27,
$549,900 For Sale
190 Fox Run Court,
$329,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kilby Laboratory School||PK-6||161||7||23||9.21 mi|
|Underwood Elementary School||PK-6||391||18.1||21.5||7.02 mi|
|Rogers High School||PK-12||1,224||66.2||18.4||4.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.