374 India Dr,
Smyrna, DE 19977
- 3 Beds
- 1,880 sqft
Est. Value* : $230,500
- 3 Beds
374 India Dr is a single family home in Smyrna, DE. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,880 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $230,500. Frequently asked questions about 374 India Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 374 India Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,982 residents, which has increased by 11.4% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 374 India Dr has a median household income of $59,140 and spends about $48,140 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 374 India Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 374 India Dr include Moore (John Bassett) School, Smyrna Elementary School, and Smyrna High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (468 for Math and 472 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 374 India Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 374 India Dr is about 33.2 degrees in January and 76.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 374 India Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
334 AUDREY LN,
$399,900 House For Sale
190 LEENA LN,
$298,000 House For Sale
94 Jump Drive,
$319,900 House For Sale
BRENFORD STATION RD #876,
$320,000 House For Sale
79 BERWICK LN,
$285,000 House For Sale
193 NURSERY LN,
$305,000 House For Sale
18 MAGNOLIA AVE #WATERF,
$389,900 House For Sale
18 MAGNOLIA AVE #ADDISO,
$334,900 House For Sale
18 MAGNOLIA AVE #SOMERS,
$359,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Moore (John Bassett) School||5-6||439||29||15.1||3.37 mi|
|Smyrna Elementary School||K-4||595||35||17||3.17 mi|
|Smyrna High School||9-12||1,496||97||15.4||3.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.