3934 Lenox St,
Orlando, FL 32805
- 3 Beds
- 1,070 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,070 sqft
3934 Lenox St is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,070 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,300. Frequently asked questions about 3934 Lenox St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3934 Lenox St is located in a community that is home to 26,783 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 65.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3934 Lenox St has a median household income of $28,032 and spends about $30,060 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3934 Lenox St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 55.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 46.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3934 Lenox St include Carver Middle, Jones High, and Washington Shores Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 3934 Lenox St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3934 Lenox St is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3934 Lenox St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3219 MAHALIA PLACE,
$205,000 House For Sale
3807 WILTS STREET,
$174,900 House For Sale
1528 MABLE BUTLER AVENUE,
$125,000 House For Sale
712 COOKMAN AVENUE,
$115,000 House For Sale
4066 BOOKER STREET,
$109,900 House For Sale
4039 GAY NELL COURT,
$159,900 House For Sale
4156 MINOSO STREET,
$189,900 House For Sale
4088 FORD STREET,
$72,150 House For Sale
3246 FITZGERALD DRIVE,
$229,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carver Middle||6-8||832||46||18||1.05 mi|
|Jones High||8-12||1,577||70||22.5||1.29 mi|
|Washington Shores Elementary||PK-5||642||38||16.8||0.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.