4031 Old South Rd,
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
- 1,915 sqft
Est. Value* : $228,300
4031 Old South Rd is a single family home in Murfreesboro, TN. This home was built in 1982 and includes two bathrooms and 1,915 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $228,300. Frequently asked questions about 4031 Old South Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4031 Old South Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,154 residents, which has increased by 25.7% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4031 Old South Rd has a median household income of $66,885 and spends about $52,480 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4031 Old South Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4031 Old South Rd include Blackman High School, and Blackman Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.0% of the residents near 4031 Old South Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4031 Old South Rd is about 35.6 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4031 Old South Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
659 Cavalry Ct,
$374,900 House For Sale
4835 Conquer Drive,
$325,000 House For Sale
2115 Calydon Ct,
$209,000 House For Sale
1734 Saint Andrews Drive,
$269,900 House For Sale
321 Foundry Cir,
$359,900 House For Sale
4404 Spring Cove Dr,
$332,500 House For Sale
242 Foundry Cir,
$322,999 House For Sale
235 Rockcastle Dr,
$365,000 House For Sale
2147 Stonecenter Lane,
$272,878 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blackman High School||9-12||2,180||120.1||18.1||1.82 mi|
|Holloway High School||9-12||168||14||12||5 mi|
|Blackman Middle School||6-8||1,313||73||17.9||1.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.