4032 Russellwood Dr,
Nashville, TN 37204
- 3 Beds
- 2,224 sqft
Est. Value* : $594,400
- 3 Beds
4032 Russellwood Dr is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1951 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,224 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $594,400. Frequently asked questions about 4032 Russellwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4032 Russellwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,327 residents, which has decreased by -7.2% since 2000. 60.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (14.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4032 Russellwood Dr has a median household income of $53,430 and spends about $44,556 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4032 Russellwood Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 27.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4032 Russellwood Dr include Haynes Middle, and Hillsboro High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 4032 Russellwood Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4032 Russellwood Dr is about 33.6 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4032 Russellwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
910 Robertson Academy Road,
$750,000 House For Sale
1408 Woodmont Blvd,
$945,000 House For Sale
124 Gale Park Lane,
$467,000 House For Sale
1414 Woodmont Blvd,
$849,000 House For Sale
1491B Woodmont Blvd,
$825,000 House For Sale
1205 Cedar Lane,
$1,399,000 House For Sale
2806 Vaulx Ln,
$999,999 House For Sale
2307 Knowles Avenue,
$1,175,000 House For Sale
4113 A Oriole Pl,
$875,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||7.33 mi|
|John Trotwood Moore Middle||5-8||670||35.2||19||1.07 mi|
|Hillsboro High||9-12||1,280||60.5||21.1||1.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.