4030 Scarlett Dr,
Morristown, TN 37814
- 2,048 sqft
Est. Value* : $277,900
4030 Scarlett Dr is a single family home in Morristown, TN. This home was built in 2005 and includes two bathrooms and 2,048 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $277,900. Frequently asked questions about 4030 Scarlett Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 Scarlett Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,428 residents, which has increased by 9.8% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 Scarlett Dr has a median household income of $44,471 and spends about $39,690 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 Scarlett Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4030 Scarlett Dr include Manley Elementary, Morristown West High, and West View Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 4030 Scarlett Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 Scarlett Dr is about 33.1 degrees in January and 76.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 Scarlett Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
615 Benjamin Blvd,
$19,900 House For Sale
621 Benjamin Blvd,
$19,900 House For Sale
6622 W. Andrew Johnson Highway,
$895,000 House For Sale
8890 Lakeshore Dr,
$49,900 House For Sale
603 Blount Circle,
$689,900 House For Sale
325 East 2nd North Street,
$289,900 House For Sale
1847 Sykes Road,
$129,900 House For Sale
1405 Jefferson Street,
$144,900 House For Sale
1927 Jenkins Ln.,
$12,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Manley Elementary||PK-5||654||38.4||17||1.66 mi|
|Morristown West High||9-12||1,549||87||17.8||3.79 mi|
|West View Middle School||6-8||598||34||17.5||2.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.