4033 Providence Park Ln,
Nashville, TN 37211
- 3 Beds
- 1,131 sqft
Est. Value* : $197,500
- 3 Beds
4033 Providence Park Ln is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,131 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $197,500. Frequently asked questions about 4033 Providence Park Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4033 Providence Park Ln is located in a community that is home to 58,012 residents, which has increased by 6.7% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (22.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4033 Providence Park Ln has a median household income of $43,213 and spends about $39,025 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4033 Providence Park Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.4%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 21.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4033 Providence Park Ln include Glencliff High School, and Haynes Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.7% of the residents near 4033 Providence Park Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4033 Providence Park Ln is about 34.0 degrees in January and 77.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4033 Providence Park Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
330 Elysian Fields Rd,
$298,500 House For Sale
209 Margo Ln,
$165,000 House For Sale
930 Drummond Drive,
$360,000 House For Sale
1038 Drummond Dr,
$344,000 House For Sale
120 Neese Dr,
$239,000 House For Sale
129 Neese Dr,
$361,000 House For Sale
3526 Sanford Avenue,
$445,000 House For Sale
2802 Ennis Rd,
$394,900 House For Sale
132 Colemont Dr,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Glencliff High School||9-12||1,346||72.5||18.5||1.2 mi|
|Middle College High||9-12||99||6||16.5||8.75 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||9.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.