1009 Rocky Spring Rd,
Austin, TX 78753
- 1,570 sqft
Est. Value* : $302,700
- 1,570 sqft
1009 Rocky Spring Rd is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1969 and includes two bathrooms and 1,570 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $302,700. Frequently asked questions about 1009 Rocky Spring Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1009 Rocky Spring Rd is located in a community that is home to 35,668 residents, which has increased by 23.2% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1009 Rocky Spring Rd has a median household income of $41,845 and spends about $38,213 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1009 Rocky Spring Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 1009 Rocky Spring Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1009 Rocky Spring Rd is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1009 Rocky Spring Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
915 Berrywood DR,
$375,000 House For Sale
11800 Oak Haven RD,
$430,000 House For Sale
1002 Berrywood DR,
$459,000 House For Sale
11621 February DR,
$350,000 House For Sale
11607 January DR,
$349,000 House For Sale
11701 Pollyanna Ave,
$459,500 House For Sale
11707 Pollyanna Ave,
$359,900 House For Sale
11405 March DR,
$320,000 House For Sale
12007 Dove Haven DR,
$425,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.