3867 Deer Run Ln NE,
Solon, IA 52333
Est. Value* : $189,400
3867 Deer Run Ln NE is a single family home in Solon, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $189,400. Frequently asked questions about 3867 Deer Run Ln NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3867 Deer Run Ln NE is located in a community that is home to 4,268 residents, which has increased by 4.7% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3867 Deer Run Ln NE has a median household income of $65,872 and spends about $51,747 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3867 Deer Run Ln NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3867 Deer Run Ln NE include Lakeview Elementary, Solon High School, and Solon Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 57.5% of the residents near 3867 Deer Run Ln NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3867 Deer Run Ln NE is about 17.7 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3867 Deer Run Ln NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1934 Buresh Point Rd Ne,
$1,900,000 House For Sale
3980 245th Street Ext Ne,
$1,285,000 House For Sale
1655 Linden Lane,
$635,000 House For Sale
620 Andy Ct.,
$215,000 House For Sale
1995 Scales Bend Rd Ne,
$875,000 House For Sale
825 Jessie St,
$305,000 House For Sale
1524 Alder Drive,
$245,000 House For Sale
235 Juniper St,
$399,000 House For Sale
1 Serenity Court,
$69,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lakeview Elementary||PK-3||585||37.1||15.7||3.14 mi|
|Solon High School||9-12||439||27.5||15.9||2.92 mi|
|Solon Middle School||6-8||476||29.1||16.3||2.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.