1410 Columbian Dr,
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
- 3 Beds
- 2,751 sqft
Est. Value* : $518,400
- 3 Beds
- 2,751 sqft
1410 Columbian Dr is a single family home in Punta Gorda, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,751 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $518,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Columbian Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Columbian Dr is located in a community that is home to 18,279 residents, which has increased by 24.4% since 2000. 71.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (26.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (16.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Columbian Dr has a median household income of $61,684 and spends about $49,342 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Columbian Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Columbian Dr include Charlotte High School, Punta Gorda Middle School, and Sallie Jones Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 1410 Columbian Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Columbian Dr is about 51.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Columbian Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2120 El Cerito Court,
$529,900 For Sale
280 Belvedere Court,
$344,900 For Sale
2220 El Cerito Ct,
$429,900 For Sale
1334 Via Milanese,
$469,900 For Sale
3314 Sandpiper Drive,
$549,000 For Sale
84 Colony Point Drive,
$495,600 For Sale
2710 Poinciana Court,
$274,900 For Sale
410 W Grace Street,
$250,000 For Sale
2133 Deborah Drive,
$545,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charlotte High School||9-12||2,022||96||21||1.8 mi|
|Punta Gorda Middle School||6-8||1,132||58||19.5||2.09 mi|
|Sallie Jones Elementary School||PK-5||643||43||14.9||1.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.