14107 Little Falls Ct,
Jacksonville, FL 32224
- 3 Beds
- 1,605 sqft
Est. Value* : $300,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,605 sqft
14107 Little Falls Ct is a single family home in Jacksonville, FL. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,605 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/7/2017, this property sold for $192,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $300,400. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Little Falls Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Little Falls Ct is located in a community that is home to 8,477 residents, which has increased by 25.9% since 2000. 67.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Little Falls Ct has a median household income of $40,084 and spends about $37,121 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Little Falls Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 31.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Little Falls Ct include Alimacani Elementary School, and Duncan U. Fletcher Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (499 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 14107 Little Falls Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Little Falls Ct is about 50.3 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Little Falls Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13838 Jeremiah Rd,
$351,000 For Sale
13718 Chauny Rd,
$150,000 For Sale
13137 Wildflower Pl E,
$360,000 For Sale
13124 Wildflower PL W,
$359,000 For Sale
13542 Chauny Rd,
$284,500 For Sale
3575 Shady Woods St E,
$353,000 For Sale
3452 Washburn Rd,
$325,000 For Sale
2330 Pine Island Ct,
$879,000 For Sale
13035 Bent Pine Ct E,
$216,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alimacani Elementary School||PK-5||956||62||15.4||0.79 mi|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||9.77 mi|
|Duncan U. Fletcher Middle School||6-8||1,296||66||19.6||3.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.