1410 Alexander Way,
Clearwater, FL 33756
- 1,820 sqft
Est. Value* : $283,800
- 1,820 sqft
1410 Alexander Way is a single family home in Clearwater, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes three bathrooms and 1,820 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $283,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Alexander Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Alexander Way is located in a community that is home to 26,192 residents, which has increased by 6% since 2000. 58.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Alexander Way has a median household income of $52,436 and spends about $43,541 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Alexander Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Alexander Way include Largo High School, Largo Middle School, and Ponce De Leon Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 1410 Alexander Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Alexander Way is about 61.8 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Alexander Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1679 S Lake Avenue Unit 1,
$134,900 For Sale
1664 S Lake Ave #5,
$148,500 For Sale
1624 S Lake Avenue Unit 3,
$139,900 For Sale
1548 Young Ave,
$255,000 For Sale
202 4th Avenue NW,
$229,000 For Sale
202 4th Avenue NW,
$259,000 For Sale
1515 Satsuma Street,
$239,900 For Sale
209 2nd Avenue SW,
$247,000 For Sale
1013 Beverly Ave,
$164,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Largo High School||9-12||1,705||82||20.7||0.84 mi|
|Largo Middle School||6-8||776||47||16.5||1.55 mi|
|Ponce De Leon Elementary School||PK-5||584||50||11.6||0.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.