14109 SW 79th St,
Archer, FL 32618
- 2 Beds
- 1,865 sqft
Est. Value* : $252,800
- 2 Beds
- 1,865 sqft
14109 SW 79th St is a single family home in Archer, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,865 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $252,800. Frequently asked questions about 14109 SW 79th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 SW 79th St is located in a community that is home to 5,360 residents, which has increased by 10.3% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 SW 79th St has a median household income of $45,840 and spends about $40,524 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 SW 79th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 SW 79th St include Archer Elementary, and Newberry High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (500 for Math and 510 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 14109 SW 79th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 SW 79th St is about 57.6 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 SW 79th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11717 Sw 89th Street,
$879,000 For Sale
9918 SW 80TH Way,
$244,900 For Sale
10284 SW 100TH Drive,
$299,900 For Sale
9609 SW 78TH Court,
Lot 1b NE 48th Court,
$315,500 For Sale
7979 SW 80th Lane,
$429,000 For Sale
8329 SW 80th Place,
$294,900 For Sale
7986 SW 80th Lane,
$329,900 For Sale
7925 SW 82nd Drive,
$249,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Archer Elementary||PK-5||542||36||15||5.58 mi|
|Early Learning Academy At Duval||PK-K||363||16||22.6||12.53 mi|
|Newberry High School||9-12||693||30||23.1||13.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.