1416 E 79th St,
Kansas City, MO 64131
- 3 Beds
- 1,638 sqft
Est. Value* : $75,000
- 3 Beds
1416 E 79th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,638 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 7/8/2019, this property sold for $25,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $75,000. Frequently asked questions about 1416 E 79th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1416 E 79th St is located in a community that is home to 25,380 residents, which has increased by 6.7% since 2000. 57.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1416 E 79th St has a median household income of $46,303 and spends about $40,770 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1416 E 79th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 26.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1416 E 79th St include Center Elementary, Center Middle, and Center Senior High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 1416 E 79th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1416 E 79th St is about 26.6 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1416 E 79th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1131 E 78th Street,
$179,000 House For Sale
1022 E 83rd Ter,
$118,000 House For Sale
7441 Forest Avenue,
$179,000 House For Sale
7339 Harrison Street,
$200,000 House For Sale
7725 Locust St,
$150,000 House For Sale
1008 E 73 Street,
$180,000 House For Sale
222 W 81st Street,
$195,000 House For Sale
7122 Bellefontaine Avenue,
$25,000 House For Sale
6846 Locust St,
$329,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Center Elementary||K-5||368||26.9||13.6||0.52 mi|
|Center Middle||6-8||567||47.6||11.9||2.82 mi|
|Center Senior High||9-12||693||58.5||11.8||0.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.