1140 S Baker Ln,
Post Falls, ID 83854
- 5 Beds
- 3,026 sqft
Est. Value* : $438,500
- 5 Beds
- 3,026 sqft
1140 S Baker Ln is a single family home in Post Falls, ID. This home was built in 1999 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,026 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $438,500. Frequently asked questions about 1140 S Baker Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1140 S Baker Ln is located in a community that is home to 23,034 residents, which has increased by 91.7% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1140 S Baker Ln has a median household income of $42,304 and spends about $38,518 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1140 S Baker Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1140 S Baker Ln include Frederick Post Kinder Center, Post Falls High School, and River City Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 1140 S Baker Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1140 S Baker Ln is about 25.4 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 57.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1140 S Baker Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1355 S VALLEYVIEW RD,
$1,395,000 For Sale
1373 S Baker Ln,
$833,000 For Sale
16787 W Deer Ridge Dr,
$750,000 For Sale
5963 W Gumwood Cir,
$311,400 For Sale
5919 W Gumwood Cir,
$313,900 For Sale
4963 W Gumwood Circle,
$356,720 For Sale
5575 W GUMWOOD CIR Lot #3,
$334,900 For Sale
5535 W Gumwood Circle Lot #5,
$309,900 For Sale
5817 W GUMWOOD CIR,
$389,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frederick Post Kinder Center||PK-2||414||12||34.4||4.05 mi|
|Post Falls High School||9-12||1,546||76.1||20.2||6.15 mi|
|River City Middle School||6-8||605||33.5||18||4.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.