1004 Mclure Ave,
Opelika, AL 36801
- 1,945 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1004 Mclure Ave is a single family home in Opelika, AL. This home was built in 1969 and includes two bathrooms and 1,945 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1004 Mclure Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 Mclure Ave is located in a community that is home to 22,472 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 Mclure Ave has a median household income of $46,106 and spends about $40,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 Mclure Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 1004 Mclure Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 Mclure Ave is about 47.8 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 Mclure Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
704 8TH Avenue,
$173,500 House For Sale
708 5TH Avenue,
$139,900 House For Sale
1522 Terrace Court,
$218,900 House For Sale
1806 TRIMBLE Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
1100 NORTHWICK Lane,
$285,000 House For Sale
737 SHELTON COVE Lane,
$299,900 House For Sale
1600 FAITH Road,
$319,900 House For Sale
529 JASMINE Lane,
$265,000 House For Sale
827 CHEYENNE Avenue,
$179,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.