10004 Lee Road 240,
Phenix City, AL 36870
- 1,873 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,873 sqft
10004 Lee Road 240 is a single family home in Phenix City, AL. This home was built in 1963 and includes one bathrooms and 1,873 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 10004 Lee Road 240 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10004 Lee Road 240 is located in a community that is home to 8,313 residents, which has increased by 1.1% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10004 Lee Road 240 has a median household income of $41,250 and spends about $37,909 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10004 Lee Road 240 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 57.2% of the residents near 10004 Lee Road 240 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10004 Lee Road 240 is about 43.7 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10004 Lee Road 240 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
93 LEE ROAD 2108,
$179,900 For Sale
35 Lee Rd 2171,
$125,000 For Sale
286 Lee Rd 2170,
$190,000 For Sale
42 Oakwood Drive,
$217,900 For Sale
7 LEE RD 2144,
$169,900 For Sale
245 Lee Rd 986,
$139,900 For Sale
684 Lee Road 102,
$134,900 For Sale
332 Lee Road 2203,
$349,900 For Sale
85 Lee Road 2203,
$239,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.