302 E Locust St,
Olin, IA 52320
- 3 Beds
- 924 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 E Locust St is a single family home in Olin, IA. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 924 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Locust St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Locust St is located in a community that is home to 1,181 residents, which has increased by 8.5% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Locust St has a median household income of $40,622 and spends about $37,590 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Locust St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Locust St include Olin Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 68.1% of the residents near 302 E Locust St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Locust St is about 16.9 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Locust St resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7125 Jungletown Road,
$160,000 House For Sale
104 Portrait Valley Road,
$379,900 House For Sale
24682/24 15th St,
$384,900 House For Sale
608 Crestview Dr,
$149,900 House For Sale
409 8th St,
$219,900 House For Sale
117 E 2nd St,
$118,500 House For Sale
Lot 5 119th St,
$394,860 House For Sale
317 S Walnut St,
$149,900 House For Sale
235 Gill Street,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Olin Elementary School||PK-6||69||0||0||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.