Off Market

10363 Bremen Rd,

Logan, OH 43138
  • 1,678 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $102,300

  • 1,678 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

10363 Bremen Rd is a single family home in Logan, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 1,678 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. In 1/7/2019, this property sold for $137,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $102,300. Frequently asked questions about 10363 Bremen Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 10363 Bremen Rd is located in a community that is home to 18,041 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.85%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10363 Bremen Rd has a median household income of $35,055 and spends about $34,209 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10363 Bremen Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 10363 Bremen Rd include Central Elementary School, Logan High School, and Logan-Hocking Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 10363 Bremen Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10363 Bremen Rd is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10363 Bremen Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,678
Latitude
39.58
Longitude
-82.39
Cooling
YES
Heating
ELECTRIC
Fireplace
Yes

Price History

Date Price Event
1/7/2019 $137,100 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $1,370 $0 $0 $34,590
2016 $1,361 $0 $0 $34,590
2015 $1,453 $0 $0 $35,720
2014 $1,455 $0 $0 $35,720

Local Info

Population
18,041
Median Family Income
$35,055
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.6%
Median Homeowner Age
36.8
Households with Children
74.4%
Unemployment Rate
5.7%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Central Elementary School PK-4
Logan High School 9-12
Logan-Hocking Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week