1200 Annapolis Ave is a single family home in Sheffield, AL. This home was built in 1935 and includes one bathrooms and 1,314 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/17/2015, this property sold for $20,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $19,780.
Frequently asked questions about 1200 Annapolis Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1200 Annapolis Ave is located in a community that is home to 10,079 residents, which has increased by 2% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1200 Annapolis Ave has a median household income of $33,682 and spends about $33,304 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1200 Annapolis Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1200 Annapolis Ave include L E Willson Elementary School, Sheffield High School, and Sheffield Junior High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 55.9% of the residents near 1200 Annapolis Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1200 Annapolis Ave is about 38.5 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1200 Annapolis Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.