12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906,
Miami, FL 33182
- 2 Beds
- 950 sqft
Est. Value* : $219,900
- 2 Beds
- 950 sqft
12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1998 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 950 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,900. Frequently asked questions about 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, is located in a community that is home to 3,914 residents, which has increased by 32.6% since 2000. 91.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, has a median household income of $98,204 and spends about $69,115 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and G. Holmes Braddock Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, is about 47.3 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 71.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12474 NW 11th Ln, # 1906, resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1133 NW 126th Ave,
$249,900 House For Sale
1060 NW 127th Pl,
$439,999 House For Sale
12465 NW 7th St,
$425,000 House For Sale
696 NW 127th Ct,
$690,000 House For Sale
12967 NW 9th St,
$530,000 House For Sale
12343 NW 7th St,
$520,000 House For Sale
12718 NW 6th Ln,
$477,000 House For Sale
791 NW 129th Ave,
$740,000 House For Sale
1024 NW 130th Ave,
$450,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||13.08 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||11.83 mi|
|G. Holmes Braddock Senior High||8-12||3,476||147||23.6||3.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.