4614 Phlox St,
Houston, TX 77051
- 3 Beds
- 1,672 sqft
Est. Value* : $178,200
- 3 Beds
4614 Phlox St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $178,200. Frequently asked questions about 4614 Phlox St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4614 Phlox St is located in a community that is home to 11,980 residents, which has decreased by -4% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4614 Phlox St has a median household income of $21,546 and spends about $26,153 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4614 Phlox St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4614 Phlox St include Attucks Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 910 (458 for Math and 452 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 4614 Phlox St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4614 Phlox St is about 41.5 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4614 Phlox St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4604 Brinkley Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
4312 Maggie Street,
$340,000 House For Sale
8617 Dosia Street,
$200,000 House For Sale
4501 Stassen Street,
$250,000 House For Sale
5611 Bellfort Street,
$199,860 House For Sale
4319 Tareyton Lane,
$145,000 House For Sale
4910 Bataan Road,
$135,000 House For Sale
6835 Scott Street,
$142,000 House For Sale
3530 Dreyfus Street,
$60,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Attucks Middle||6-8||488||24||20.3||0.66 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||14.61 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||6.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.