607 Thelma Dr,
Austin, TX 78745
- 1,776 sqft
Est. Value* : $293,900
- 1,776 sqft
607 Thelma Dr is a duplex in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes four bathrooms and 1,776 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $293,900. Frequently asked questions about 607 Thelma Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 607 Thelma Dr is located in a community that is home to 60,026 residents, which has increased by 18.6% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (22.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 607 Thelma Dr has a median household income of $44,829 and spends about $39,988 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 607 Thelma Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 607 Thelma Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 607 Thelma Dr is about 47.3 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 607 Thelma Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
600 Meadow Lea DR,
$470,000 House For Sale
7301 Ferndale CIR,
$324,900 House For Sale
7209 Bill Hughes RD,
$454,999 House For Sale
7203 Bill Hughes RD,
$365,000 House For Sale
7401 Ferndale CIR,
$485,000 House For Sale
408 Meadow Lea DR,
$395,000 House For Sale
7013 Bill Hughes RD,
$375,000 House For Sale
7508 Elderberry DR,
$387,250 House For Sale
303 Tawny DR,
$275,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.