Off Market

1801 65th Ave SE,

Tumwater, WA 98501
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,238 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $552,400

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,238 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


1801 65th Ave SE is a single family home in Tumwater, WA. This home was built in 2010 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,238 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. In 3/30/2018, this property sold for $580,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $552,400. Frequently asked questions about 1801 65th Ave SE and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1801 65th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 35,553 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 65.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1801 65th Ave SE has a median household income of $49,584 and spends about $42,643 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1801 65th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1801 65th Ave SE include George Washington Bush Middle School, Peter G Schmidt Elementary, and Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E. The average SAT score for this area is about 1096 (542 for Math and 554 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 1801 65th Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1801 65th Ave SE is about 29.4 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1801 65th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Price History

Date Price Event
3/30/2018 $580,000 Sold

Nearby Homes For Sale

Tax History

2018 $5,991 $0 $0 $494,500
2017 $5,611 $0 $0 $464,400
2016 $5,327 $0 $0 $428,050
2014 $5,371 $0 $0 $391,600
2013 $4,828 $0 $0 $342,800

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
George Washington Bush Middle School 6-8
Peter G Schmidt Elementary K-5
Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E   6-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!