17 W Boca Raton Rd,
Phoenix, AZ 85023
- 4,086 sqft
Est. Value* : $709,600
17 W Boca Raton Rd is a single family home in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1964 and includes three bathrooms and 4,086 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $709,600. Frequently asked questions about 17 W Boca Raton Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 17 W Boca Raton Rd is located in a community that is home to 35,001 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 64% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17 W Boca Raton Rd has a median household income of $56,579 and spends about $46,219 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17 W Boca Raton Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 17 W Boca Raton Rd include Abraham Lincoln Traditional School, and Mountain Sky Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 17 W Boca Raton Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17 W Boca Raton Rd is about 45.6 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17 W Boca Raton Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1409 W Port Au Prince Lane,
$825,000 House For Sale
1523 W Andorra Drive,
$329,000 House For Sale
318 W. Monte Cristo,
$300,000 House For Sale
16036 N 11th Avenue Unit 1046,
$265,000 House For Sale
1917 E Ludlow DR,
$335,000 House For Sale
16036 N 11TH AVE 1029,
$275,000 House For Sale
15925 N 19th Drive,
$297,000 House For Sale
1957 W Tracy Ln,
$300,000 House For Sale
2214 E Everett Dr,
$310,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abraham Lincoln Traditional School||PK-8||606||29.3||20.6||4.69 mi|
|Lookout Mountain School||PK-6||996||46.3||21.5||1.07 mi|
|Mountain Sky Middle School||7-8||782||37.1||21||1.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.