13915 Oak Grove Rd,
Dozier, AL 36028
- 3,413 sqft
Est. Value* : $266,800
- 3,413 sqft
13915 Oak Grove Rd is a single family home in Dozier, AL. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bathrooms and 3,413 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $266,800. Frequently asked questions about 13915 Oak Grove Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13915 Oak Grove Rd is located in a community that is home to 717 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13915 Oak Grove Rd has a median household income of $28,135 and spends about $30,189 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13915 Oak Grove Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13915 Oak Grove Rd include Red Level Elementary School, and Red Level High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 65.4% of the residents near 13915 Oak Grove Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13915 Oak Grove Rd is about 46.2 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13915 Oak Grove Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
31381 Greenbriar Loop,
$147,000 For Sale
15392 Bridhouse Road,
$225,000 For Sale
15392 Birdhouse Road,
$219,559 For Sale
29209 W Coleman Road,
$292,345 For Sale
20965 Twin View Lane,
$64,800 For Sale
27490 Harrelson Lane,
$189,900 For Sale
26618 Bridge Lane,
$310,000 For Sale
31812 County Road 107,
$24,900 For Sale
28882 Ealum Mill Road,
$169,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Red Level Elementary School||PK-6||347||22.4||15.4||10.31 mi|
|Red Level High School||7-12||260||19||13.6||10.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.