Staplehurst, NE 68439
- 3 Beds
- 1,806 sqft
Est. Value* : $279,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,806 sqft
2157 322nd is a single family home in Staplehurst, NE. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,806 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,600. Frequently asked questions about 2157 322nd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2157 322nd is located in a community that is home to 591 residents, which has decreased by -3.7% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2157 322nd has a median household income of $45,195 and spends about $40,289 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2157 322nd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2157 322nd include Seward Elementary School, Seward High School, and Seward Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 2157 322nd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2157 322nd is about 23.9 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2157 322nd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3 Harriet Circle,
$234,950 For Sale
5401 W Aurora,
$224,900 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
1352 Harre Lane,
$174,900 For Sale
913 N Blackburn Ave,
$247,900 For Sale
230 Road E,
$365,000 For Sale
1616 2nd Street,
$79,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Seward Elementary School||PK-4||512||30.1||16.9||6.15 mi|
|Seward High School||9-12||500||39.4||12.6||6.07 mi|
|Seward Middle School||5-8||414||29||14.2||6.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.