215 5th Ave W,
Benkelman, NE 69021
- 1,694 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,694 sqft
215 5th Ave W is a single family home in Benkelman, NE. This home was built in 1941 and includes 1,694 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 5th Ave W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 5th Ave W is located in a community that is home to 1,417 residents, which has decreased by -2.7% since 2000. 65.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 5th Ave W has a median household income of $34,650 and spends about $33,974 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 5th Ave W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 5th Ave W include Benkelman Elementary School, and Dundy County Stratton High School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 215 5th Ave W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 5th Ave W is about 21.0 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 5th Ave W resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benkelman Elementary School||PK-6||139||11.6||11.9||0.42 mi|
|Stratton Elementary School||PK-6||28||5.7||4.9||17.73 mi|
|Dundy County Stratton High School||7-12||149||16.6||8.9||0.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.