215 5th Ter is a single family home in Nebraska City, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 838 square feet of living space. Additional features include gravity heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $68,240.
Frequently asked questions about 215 5th Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 5th Ter is located in a community that is home to 8,014 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 66.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 5th Ter has a median household income of $37,816 and spends about $35,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 5th Ter is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 5th Ter include Hayward Elementary School, Nebraska City High School, and Nebraska City Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.6% of the residents near 215 5th Ter have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 5th Ter is about 19.8 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 5th Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.