Off Market

206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b,

Worthington, OH 43085
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,710 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $226,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,710 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1974

Description

206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, is a condominium unit in Worthington, OH. This home was built in 1974 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,710 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 5/9/2017, this property sold for $160,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $226,000. Frequently asked questions about 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, is located in a community that is home to 27,370 residents, which has increased by 9.8% since 2000. 67.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.03%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, has a median household income of $80,645 and spends about $59,453 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 25.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, include Evening Street Elementary School, Phoenix Middle School, and Thomas Worthington High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 76.7% of the residents near 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 23.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, is about 24.3 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Saint Pierre St, # 3-b, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,710
Year Built
1974
Latitude
40.11
Longitude
-83.02
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
5/9/2017 $160,000 Sold
1/23/2018 $255,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $4,753 $0 $0 $68,670
2016 $4,886 $0 $0 $65,065
2015 $4,115 $0 $0 $65,065
2013 $3,664 $0 $0 $59,150

Local Info

Population
27,370
Median Family Income
$80,645
Graduate Degree Percentile
18.8%
Median Homeowner Age
35.4
Households with Children
67.8%
Unemployment Rate
2.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Evening Street Elementary School K-5
Phoenix Middle School 7-8
Thomas Worthington High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.