Off Market

5314 Browncroft St,

Houston, TX 77021
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,246 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $90,280

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,246 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1950

Description

5314 Browncroft St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,246 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $90,280. Frequently asked questions about 5314 Browncroft St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 5314 Browncroft St is located in a community that is home to 20,166 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.82%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5314 Browncroft St has a median household income of $28,132 and spends about $30,078 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5314 Browncroft St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 35.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 5314 Browncroft St include Cullen Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The state average SAT score is 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 5314 Browncroft St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5314 Browncroft St is about 42.5 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5314 Browncroft St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,246
Year Built
1950
Latitude
29.69
Longitude
-95.33
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,480 $0 $0 $56,061
2016 $1,482 $0 $0 $56,061
2015 $1,485 $0 $0 $56,061
2014 $1,361 $0 $0 $50,932
2013 $1,533 $0 $0 $50,932

Local Info

Population
20,166
Median Family Income
$28,132
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.3%
Median Homeowner Age
35.9
Households with Children
70.6%
Unemployment Rate
9.2%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Cullen Middle   6-8
Fonwood Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Kelso Elementary   PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week