246 Rosemont Ave,
Johnston, RI 02919
- 3 Beds
- 994 sqft
Est. Value* : $249,800
- 3 Beds
- 994 sqft
246 Rosemont Ave is a single family home in Johnston, RI. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 994 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 7/16/2018, this property sold for $260,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $249,800. Frequently asked questions about 246 Rosemont Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 246 Rosemont Ave is located in a community that is home to 26,060 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 246 Rosemont Ave has a median household income of $53,563 and spends about $44,955 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 246 Rosemont Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 246 Rosemont Ave include Early Childhood Center, Johnston Senior High, and Nicholas A. Ferri Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (485 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 246 Rosemont Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 246 Rosemont Ave is about 41.3 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 246 Rosemont Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
690 Killingly Street,
$242,500 House For Sale
178 ORTOLEVA DRIVE,
$109,900 House For Sale
1374 Smith Street,
$275,000 House For Sale
15 CHAUCER STREET,
$199,900 House For Sale
11 Stillwater Avenue,
$324,900 House For Sale
1448 Plainfield Pike,
$235,000 House For Sale
212 WEBSTER AVENUE,
$284,900 House For Sale
75 Bennett Avenue,
$244,900 House For Sale
55 HOLLAND STREET,
$264,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Early Childhood Center||K||186||17.6||10.5||1.12 mi|
|Johnston Senior High||9-12||847||74.6||11.3||1.12 mi|
|Nicholas A. Ferri Middle||6-8||761||51||14.9||1.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.