2697 Bronson Ave is a condominium unit in Dupont, WA. This home was built in 2005 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,021 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and electric heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $225,500.
Frequently asked questions about 2697 Bronson Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2697 Bronson Ave is located in a community that is home to 718 residents, which has increased by 30.6% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (19.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2697 Bronson Ave has a median household income of $41,364 and spends about $38,047 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2697 Bronson Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2697 Bronson Ave include Chloe Clark Elementary, and Pioneer Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (480 for Math and 470 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 2697 Bronson Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2697 Bronson Ave is about 34.7 degrees in January and 65.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2697 Bronson Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.