26910 140th Ave SE,
Kent, WA 98042
- 3 Beds
- 2,180 sqft
Est. Value* : $728,200
- 3 Beds
26910 140th Ave SE is a single family home in Kent, WA. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,180 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $728,200. Frequently asked questions about 26910 140th Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26910 140th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 37,835 residents, which has increased by 20.4% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26910 140th Ave SE has a median household income of $73,829 and spends about $56,040 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26910 140th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26910 140th Ave SE include Horizon Elementary School, Kentlake High School, and Mattson Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (528 for Math and 516 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 26910 140th Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26910 140th Ave SE is about 27.4 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26910 140th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14215 SE 255th Place,
$675,000 House For Sale
12412 SE 282nd St,
$625,000 House For Sale
29638 130th Way SE,
$599,950 House For Sale
24207 130th Ave. SE,
$492,000 House For Sale
27731 155th Lane SE,
$690,000 House For Sale
26441 161st Ave SE,
$550,000 House For Sale
25924 161st Ct SE,
$475,000 House For Sale
25325 113th Ave SE Lot 3,
$698,000 House For Sale
11107 SE 290th St,
$499,850 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Horizon Elementary School||PK-6||467||24.1||19.3||0.58 mi|
|Kentlake High School||9-12||1,503||66||22.7||5.2 mi|
|Mattson Middle School||7-8||633||32.2||19.6||2.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.