658 NW 82nd St,
Seattle, WA 98117
- 2 Beds
- 930 sqft
Est. Value* : $707,900
- 2 Beds
- 930 sqft
658 NW 82nd St is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1946 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 930 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 11/21/2018, this property sold for $717,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $707,900. Frequently asked questions about 658 NW 82nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 658 NW 82nd St is located in a community that is home to 28,445 residents, which has increased by 4.9% since 2000. 58.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (20.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 658 NW 82nd St has a median household income of $57,172 and spends about $46,807 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 658 NW 82nd St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 658 NW 82nd St include Ballard High School, and Cascadia Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (519 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 658 NW 82nd St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 658 NW 82nd St is about 40.3 degrees in January and 64.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 658 NW 82nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8050 11th Ave NW,
$1,685,000 House For Sale
7348 10th Ave NW,
$799,000 House For Sale
643 NW 76th St,
$825,000 House For Sale
7502 Mary Ave NW,
$725,000 House For Sale
8028 17th Ave NW,
$979,000 House For Sale
1558 NW 58th St,
$679,000 House For Sale
9611 26th Ave NW,
$775,000 House For Sale
728 N 80th St,
$669,000 House For Sale
935 N 81st St,
$699,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ballard High School||9-12||1,852||82.6||22.4||0.93 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||9.86 mi|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||1.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.