9442 Coffee St,
Houston, TX 77033
- 4 Beds
- 1,564 sqft
Est. Value* : $87,250
- 4 Beds
9442 Coffee St is a duplex in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1952 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,564 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/9/2015, this property sold for $140,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,250. Frequently asked questions about 9442 Coffee St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9442 Coffee St is located in a community that is home to 24,184 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9442 Coffee St has a median household income of $28,373 and spends about $30,319 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9442 Coffee St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9442 Coffee St include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 9442 Coffee St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9442 Coffee St is about 41.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9442 Coffee St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$214,000 House For Sale
5037 Pederson Street,
$160,000 House For Sale
5003 Higgins Street,
$219,900 House For Sale
4906 Paradise Lane,
$96,000 House For Sale
5028 Wilmington Street,
$219,000 House For Sale
9413 Arden ct Court,
$249,900 House For Sale
5425 Ricky Street,
$185,000 House For Sale
5506 Lakefield Drive,
$219,900 House For Sale
5313 Wenda Street,
$52,998 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||15.03 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||6.9 mi|
|Mistral Center For Early Childhood||PK-K||345||20.5||16.8||9.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.