4405 Carlisle Rd,
Gardners, PA 17324
- 2 Beds
- 1,895 sqft
Est. Value* : $211,900
- 2 Beds
4405 Carlisle Rd is a single family home in Gardners, PA. This home was built in 1960 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,895 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $211,900. Frequently asked questions about 4405 Carlisle Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4405 Carlisle Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,592 residents, which has increased by 12.2% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4405 Carlisle Rd has a median household income of $49,413 and spends about $42,695 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4405 Carlisle Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4405 Carlisle Rd include Carlisle Area High School, Lamberton Middle School, and Mt Holly Springs Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (526 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 4405 Carlisle Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4405 Carlisle Rd is about 27.0 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4405 Carlisle Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
559 Meals Rd,
$169,900 House For Sale
2639 County Line Road,
$425,000 House For Sale
381 Gardners Station Road,
$139,000 House For Sale
425 Pine Road,
$209,900 House For Sale
7 Stone Head Road,
$479,900 House For Sale
250 Stone Head Road,
$450,000 House For Sale
2069 Upper Bermudian Road,
$739,900 House For Sale
724 Petersburg Road,
$295,000 House For Sale
120 Clearview Road,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carlisle Area High School||9-12||1,526||105.7||14.4||10.28 mi|
|Lamberton Middle School||6-8||602||40.2||14.9||9.03 mi|
|Mt Holly Springs Elementary School||K-5||236||16.6||14.2||3.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.