14109 SE 203rd Ct,
Umatilla, FL 32784
- 1 Beds
- 750 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1 Beds
- 750 sqft
14109 SE 203rd Ct is a single family home in Umatilla, FL. This home was built in 1970 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 750 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 14109 SE 203rd Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 SE 203rd Ct is located in a community that is home to 10,684 residents, which has increased by 14% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 SE 203rd Ct has a median household income of $39,529 and spends about $36,915 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 SE 203rd Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 SE 203rd Ct include Lake Weir High School, Lake Weir Middle School, and Stanton-Weirsdale Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 14109 SE 203rd Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 SE 203rd Ct is about 52.6 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 SE 203rd Ct resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15753 SE 190th Ave Rd,
$272,000 For Sale
16723 173rd Terrace Rd,
$239,900 For Sale
00 Malauka Loop Run 31,
$39,999 For Sale
122 Fisher Way,
$99,000 For Sale
41906 Outlaw Lane,
$239,900 For Sale
17800 Se 237th Ct,
$9,000,000 For Sale
SE 156th Place Road,
$425,520 For Sale
40851 Gator Lake Road,
$1,170,000 For Sale
6229 Topsail Road,
$281,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Weir High School||9-12||1,544||73||21.1||10.44 mi|
|Lake Weir Middle School||6-8||1,070||61||17.5||10.01 mi|
|Stanton-Weirsdale Elementary School||PK-5||594||37||16||7.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.