1410 Creel Rd NE,
Palm Bay, FL 32905
- 3 Beds
- 1,358 sqft
Est. Value* : $148,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,358 sqft
1410 Creel Rd NE is a single family home in Palm Bay, FL. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,358 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,700. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Creel Rd NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Creel Rd NE is located in a community that is home to 26,708 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 63.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Creel Rd NE has a median household income of $40,907 and spends about $37,644 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Creel Rd NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Creel Rd NE include Edgewood Junior/Senior High School, and Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (523 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 1410 Creel Rd NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Creel Rd NE is about 68.1 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Creel Rd NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1264 Ethel Circle,
$184,000 For Sale
1236 Sheafe Avenue,
$199,000 For Sale
1199 Riviera Drive NE,
$162,050 For Sale
1137 Morgan Circle NE,
$200,000 For Sale
998 Pine Walk Court NE,
$219,900 For Sale
1452 Killian Drive NE,
$336,660 For Sale
1423 Killian Drive NE,
$373,450 For Sale
1148 Newbern Street,
$164,900 For Sale
770 Montclair Road, Unit #1,
$299,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgewood Junior/Senior High School||7-12||948||52||18.2||23.31 mi|
|Palm Bay Magnet Senior High School||8-12||1,637||87||18.8||1.46 mi|
|Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies||K-6||409||28||14.6||19.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.