1410 Berkshire Ave is a single family home in Jupiter, FL. This home was built in 1966 and includes one bathrooms and 888 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $316,800.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Berkshire Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Berkshire Ave is located in a community that is home to 14,328 residents, which has increased by 9.5% since 2000. 70.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Berkshire Ave has a median household income of $106,377 and spends about $68,906 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Berkshire Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Berkshire Ave include Jupiter Elementary School, Jupiter High School, and Jupiter Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (525 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 1410 Berkshire Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Berkshire Ave is about 51.4 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 67.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Berkshire Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.