1410 Cherrywood Ave,
Tampa, FL 33613
- 4 Beds
- 2,832 sqft
Est. Value* : $348,000
- 4 Beds
- 2,832 sqft
1410 Cherrywood Ave is a single family home in Tampa, FL. This home was built in 1964 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,832 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/25/2015, this property sold for $136,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $348,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cherrywood Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cherrywood Ave is located in a community that is home to 31,892 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 52.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (19.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cherrywood Ave has a median household income of $44,143 and spends about $39,324 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cherrywood Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cherrywood Ave include Buchanan Middle School, Gaither High School, and Lake Magdalene Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.7% of the residents near 1410 Cherrywood Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cherrywood Ave is about 61.8 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cherrywood Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1041 Sylvia Lane,
$399,900 For Sale
809 Ambassador Loop,
$245,000 For Sale
14341 Diplomat Drive,
$249,900 For Sale
128 Arkwright Drive,
$173,500 For Sale
15601 Woodway Drive,
$420,000 For Sale
2220 Green Oaks Lane,
$419,000 For Sale
15015 Lake Emerald Boulevard,
$659,000 For Sale
14206 AVON FARMS DRIVE,
$635,000 For Sale
13116 Greengage Lane,
$439,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buchanan Middle School||6-8||709||53||13.3||0.51 mi|
|Gaither High School||9-12||2,102||114||18.4||2.06 mi|
|Lake Magdalene Elementary School||PK-5||882||68||12.9||1.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.