1410 Birchstone Ave,
Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $180,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
1410 Birchstone Ave is a single family home in Brandon, FL. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/16/2016, this property sold for $135,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Birchstone Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Birchstone Ave is located in a community that is home to 40,988 residents, which has increased by 13.7% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Birchstone Ave has a median household income of $73,041 and spends about $55,338 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Birchstone Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Birchstone Ave include Brandon High School, McLane Middle School, and Mintz Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 65.7% of the residents near 1410 Birchstone Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Birchstone Ave is about 61.4 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Birchstone Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
850 Vino Verde Circle,
$314,990 For Sale
854 Vino Verde Circle,
$305,000 For Sale
863 Vino Verde Circle,
$285,000 For Sale
1314 Franford Drive,
$249,900 For Sale
509 Vintage Way,
$590,000 For Sale
2207 Princess Way,
$349,900 For Sale
607 KINGS CV,
$291,900 For Sale
1408 Cloverfield Drive,
$220,000 For Sale
11621 Wellman Dr,
$235,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brandon High School||9-12||1,956||118||16.5||1.81 mi|
|McLane Middle School||6-8||730||68||10.7||1.9 mi|
|Mintz Elementary School||PK-5||885||65||13.6||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.