14105 SW 32nd St,
Miramar, FL 33027
- 2 Beds
- 1,897 sqft
Est. Value* : $423,300
- 2 Beds
- 1,897 sqft
14105 SW 32nd St is a single family home in Miramar, FL. This home was built in 2002 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,897 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $423,300. Frequently asked questions about 14105 SW 32nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14105 SW 32nd St is located in a community that is home to 12,969 residents, which has increased by 74.5% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 SW 32nd St has a median household income of $37,751 and spends about $35,928 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 SW 32nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 SW 32nd St include Broward Children's Center North, Coconut Palm Elementary School, and College Academy At Broward College. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.1% of the residents near 14105 SW 32nd St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 SW 32nd St is about 63.3 degrees in January and 82.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 SW 32nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1201 SW 141st Ave Unit 408J,
$149,900 For Sale
4300 SW 152nd Ave,
$484,000 For Sale
14964 SW 21 Street,
$535,000 For Sale
601 S.W. 142nd Ave.,
$175,000 For Sale
14931 SW 52st,
$499,000 For Sale
11832 Sw 13th Ct,
$685,000 For Sale
12219 SW 7th St,
$255,000 For Sale
19570 NW 82 Ct,
$365,000 For Sale
4923 SW 163rd Ave,
$549,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Broward Children's Center North||PK-12||42||0||0||22.22 mi|
|Coconut Palm Elementary School||PK-5||852||59||14.4||0.43 mi|
|College Academy At Broward College||9-12||455||12||37.9||9.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.