5113 Greensboro Dr,
Montgomery, AL 36108
- 1,250 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,250 sqft
5113 Greensboro Dr is a single family home in Montgomery, AL. This home was built in 1967 and includes one bathrooms and 1,250 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 5113 Greensboro Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5113 Greensboro Dr is located in a community that is home to 28,880 residents, which has decreased by -2.5% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5113 Greensboro Dr has a median household income of $27,366 and spends about $29,598 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5113 Greensboro Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 13.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5113 Greensboro Dr include Carver Senior High School, King Elementary, and Southlawn Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 5113 Greensboro Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5113 Greensboro Dr is about 40.6 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5113 Greensboro Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5212 W Shades Valley Drive,
$49,900 House For Sale
3329 Court Street S,
$55,900 House For Sale
4340 Coventry Road,
$59,900 House For Sale
3314 Southmont Drive,
$112,000 House For Sale
4631 Sunshine Drive,
$89,900 House For Sale
825 Park Ave.,
$290,000 House For Sale
2164 Mona Lisa Dr.,
$69,900 House For Sale
2103 Campbell Road,
$239,000 House For Sale
3258 Elsberry Dr.,
$59,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carver Senior High School||9-12||1,224||69.5||17.6||3.77 mi|
|King Elementary||PK-5||384||24||16||2.1 mi|
|Southlawn Middle School||6-8||542||33||16.4||0.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.