3 Longmeadow Ln,
Medway, MA 02053
- 3 Beds
- 1,132 sqft
Est. Value* : $412,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,132 sqft
3 Longmeadow Ln is a single family home in Medway, MA. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,132 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $412,900. Frequently asked questions about 3 Longmeadow Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3 Longmeadow Ln is located in a community that is home to 11,545 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3 Longmeadow Ln has a median household income of $87,689 and spends about $63,478 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3 Longmeadow Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3 Longmeadow Ln include Burke/Memorial Elementary School, and Medway High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1058 (520 for Math and 538 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 69.2% of the residents near 3 Longmeadow Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3 Longmeadow Ln is about 34.2 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 47.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3 Longmeadow Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
64 Marked Tree Rd,
$424,900 House For Sale
13 Granite Street,
$519,900 House For Sale
8 Mohawk Path,
$499,900 House For Sale
120 Grove St,
$599,900 House For Sale
85 Island Road,
$474,900 House For Sale
199 S Main St,
$410,000 House For Sale
187 South Main Street,
$550,000 House For Sale
5 Hillcrest Drive,
$459,000 House For Sale
5 Maple St,
$1,349,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Burke/Memorial Elementary School||2-4||501||30.8||16.2||2.57 mi|
|John D Mc Govern Elementary||PK-1||343||19.2||17.8||1.72 mi|
|Medway High||9-12||762||51.6||14.7||1.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.