Off Market

2694 NE Athens Way,

Bremerton, WA 98311
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,250 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $308,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,250 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1974

Description

2694 NE Athens Way is a single family home in Bremerton, WA. This home was built in 1974 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,250 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $308,200. Frequently asked questions about 2694 NE Athens Way and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2694 NE Athens Way is located in a community that is home to 26,768 residents, which has increased by 15.5% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.91%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2694 NE Athens Way has a median household income of $61,922 and spends about $49,725 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2694 NE Athens Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2694 NE Athens Way include Bremerton High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (516 for Math and 519 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 2694 NE Athens Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2694 NE Athens Way is about 39.4 degrees in January and 62.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2694 NE Athens Way resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,250
Year Built
1974
Latitude
47.62
Longitude
-122.61
Cooling
MASONRY

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $3,327 $0 $0 $250,220
2017 $2,942 $0 $0 $227,470
2016 $2,860 $0 $0 $204,420
2013 $2,609 $0 $0 $185,150

Local Info

Population
26,768
Median Family Income
$61,922
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.0%
Median Homeowner Age
32.1
Households with Children
81.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Bremerton High School 9-12
Career & Academic Re-engagement Center   10-12
Morgan Center School   10-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week